Guy Manoukian & Ara Malikian
Guy Manoukian is a Lebanese-Armenian musician, composer and pianist who has been a key player in the international and domestic music scene over the last 30 years.
Ara Malikian is a Spanish violinist of Lebanese origin and Armenian descent. In 2015, he released his 15 album, which was dedicated to his 15 years living in Spain.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Concert Venue: AlUla Old Town Amphitheatre
- Doors open: 7:00 pm
- Performance begins: 8:00 pm
- Children below 12 years old are not permitted into the AlUla Old Town Amphitheatre Concert.
- AlUla Old Town Amphitheatre encourages all guests to dress for the occasion. Guests wearing shorts, tracksuits or sportswear will not be admitted to the venue. A smart casual dress code is recommended for all guests.
- Guests should carry a valid ID.
- Please go to the AlUla Old Town Amphitheatre (in front of ACME Restaurant) and present your ticket to check in.
- People of determination are kindly requested to park at the South Parking of AlUla Old Town.
Upcoming Concerts in AlUla
Experiences Not To Miss
15 December - 2 Apr Khaybar Volcano Camp
Until 30 April AlUla on Wheels
Until 30 September Heritage Oasis Trail Tour
AlUla Music Hub
17 Feb – 16 May FAME: Andy Warhol in AlUla
Installation Photo © Arts AlUla / © The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh, PA, a museum of Carnegie Institute. All rights reserved. Film still courtesy The Andy Warhol Museum
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUlaLearn More
What to DoLearn More
Where to EatLearn More
Where to StayLearn More