Khaybar Volcano Camp
The experience is currently unavailable but will return in October 2023. Follow @AlUlaMoments on Social to be the first one to know when this experience is back.
This cinematic landscape, preserved in time, is the setting for an intimate overnight experience of immersion and spectacle. From luxury accommodation and curated fine dining to story-rich excursions into the heart of history by foot and air - Khaybar Volcano Camp promises every guest an unparalleled journey of discovery that will make memories that last a lifetime.
- Complimentary wifi in the common area
- 10 guest rooms
- Each room has an outdoor deck with 360-degree views
- Private ensuite bathrooms
- A queen size bed
“The menu is made by the chef’s daily choices of organic local products”
Other inclusions are:
- A welcoming custom-themed smoked mocktail
- A selection of nuts, dates, olives, hummus, fruits and toasted pita
Experiences Included Within Your Stay
- Sunrise and sunset silent meditation
- Sound healing
- Khaybar Heritage Tour
- Nightly folktales by local storytellers
- Music performances
- Stargazing with state-of-the-art telescopes
Suggested packing list
- A heavy jacket for evenings
- Easily layered clothing
- Hiking Boots
- Sneakers or sandals
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- A comfortable backpack or cross-body bag
Khaybar Heritage Tour
One of the oldest areas of human settlement in the Arabian Peninsula, shrouded in mystery for millennia, Khaybar is now unlocking the secrets of prehistoric Saudi Arabia. A landscape shaped by millions of years of volcanic eruptions with a lush oasis at its centre, its historical legacy has played a pivotal role in shaping the world around us.
Camping At Night
Temporarily Unavailable Tethered Hot Air Balloons
Follow @AlUlaMoments on Social to be the first one to know when this experience is back.
A Jewel in a Sea of Lava
Discover Khaybar, a jewel in a sea of lava - one of the natural wonders of northwest Arabia. Learn more about a region that has long been considered a sister oasis to AlUla and Tayma in legacy, legend, and heritage.
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUlaLearn More
What to DoLearn More
Where to EatLearn More
Where to StayLearn More