Hegra After Dark
The experience is currently unavailable but will return back to AlUla soon.
Follow @AlUlaMoments on Social to be the first one to know when this experience is back.
Hegra After Dark takes three unique experiences spread across the different tomb sites of Hegra and combines them into one epic night:
1. Awaken the Senses Reception
2. Starlit Chariot Ride
3. Rock Art Trail
Awaken the Senses Reception
Immerse yourself in the magic of Hegra and awaken your senses with the sights, sounds, and tastes of this ancient civilization. Lounge by a small cluster of burial tombs surrounded by a breathtaking candlelight display as you listen to the soft sounds of ancient instruments and dine on a Nabataean inspired assortment of canapes.
Starlit Chariot Ride
Majestic Arabian horses will lead you on a starlit tour around the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hegra. Pass by mythical tombs as your chariot captain tells tales of this magnificent capital city located on the famed Incense Road while you ride towards the AlHaritha (Aretas) IV Immersive Show.
Rock Art Trail
The Rock Art Trail will walk you through an open-air library of rock carvings and inscriptions that were left thousands of years ago by travelers, pilgrims, and residents alike. Your dedicated Rawi will delve into their history and meaning as you learn about the ancient people of AlUla and the legacies they left behind.
Tickets & Showtimes
Tour Length: 2 Hours
Show 1: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Please arrive at the meeting point for this tour - Winter Park Visitor's Parking - at 5:45 pm
Show 2: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Please arrive at the meeting point for this tour - Winter Park Visitor's Parking - at 7:15 pm
Important: Please do not go to Hegra directly. You will kindly be asked to return to Winter Park.
- Minimum age requirement is 5 years and older.
- Please bring your ticket and ID for entry.
- Your booked time slot is fixed. Late arrival may result in entry being denied and a new ticket needing to be purchased
- Buses from Winter Park will depart 45 minutes before your booked time slot. Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your tour start time.
- Visitors are recommended to wear smart casual attire. We also advise guests to bring a light jacket as this is an evening event.
Awaken the Senses Reception
Heritage Product Terms
Terms & Conditions
The heritage sites have been part of AlUla’s cultural landscape for thousands of years. We hope the visitors who explore these sites will preserve this historic area by adhering to the following:
- Take nothing but pictures; leave nothing but footprints.
- Please adhere to the designated walking paths and do not enter non-designated areas, such as the tombs. There is still much to be discovered about AlUla, and entering the tombs or other areas may damage the antiquities yet to be discovered underneath.
- Please avoid distorting or marking the rock surfaces, including touching our pouring water on the engravings.
- Do not remove rocks or take anything from the heritage sites.
- Keep these sites clean; put your litter in the allocated bin.
- For your safety, please do not climb rocky ledges.
Please Do Not
- Do not scratch, draw or in anyway mark the monuments.
- Do not climb.
- Heritage sites are non-smoking except in the designated smoking areas.
- Do not remove or take anything from the tombs.
- Do not remove or take anything from the ground.
- No fires of any kind are permited including campfires.
- No trees or plants are to be removed.
Visitors who mistreat the monuments will be asked to leave and will not be allow to revisit in future.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Booked through 3rd Party or Travel Agent: If you booked your experience through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes and updates.
Ancient Kingdoms Experiences
Starting from 11 November Incense Road
15 Dec – 2 Apr Khaybar Volcano Camp
Experiences Not To Miss
14 – 31 March Top Gun
15 December - 2 Apr Khaybar Volcano Camp
Until 30 April AlUla on Wheels
Until 30 September Heritage Oasis Trail Tour
AlUla Music Hub
17 Feb – 16 May FAME: Andy Warhol in AlUla
Installation Photo © Arts AlUla / © The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh, PA, a museum of Carnegie Institute. All rights reserved. Film still courtesy The Andy Warhol Museum
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUlaLearn More
What to DoLearn More
Where to EatLearn More
Where to StayLearn More