VIP Sharaan Safari Tour
Dec 22, 2022 - Mar 31, 2023
Discover some of the world's most beautiful and unique landscapes during a private journey that takes you to unique rock formations and ancient inscriptions. This four-hour sightseeing tour invites up to three passengers in your private party to sit back, relax and be awed in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle driven by a professional guide.Book Now
As you depart from the meeting point, your journey will begin as you head toward the Sharaan Nature Reserve. This protected area features red-rock canyons, broad valleys, open desert areas and rocky outcrops. One and a half hours into the journey, you will stop at Raqasat, also known as the Dancing Rocks - called this because they are sculpted by wind and sand to appear as if they sway in unison. Your next stop will be at Mahlab al-Naqah Valley, where you will enjoy snacks, Arabic coffee, tea and water before beginning a short hike to ancient inscriptions. Bask in the wonder of these magnificent writings during your third stop at the Alarabah inscription before returning to the meeting point.
Tour Schedule & Itinerary
Tours operate 7 days a week.
- 7:00 - 7:30 am - Pick up from guest accommodations to the meeting point
- 8:00 - 8:30 am - Departure from the meeting point
- 9:00 am - Arrive at Sharaan Nature Reserve and tour begins
- 12:00 noon - Return to the original meeting point
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm - Leave meeting point, drop off at guest accommodations
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm - Pick up from guest accommodations to the meeting point
- 1:00 - 1:30 pm - Departure from the meeting point
- 2:00 pm - Arrive at Sharaan Nature Reserve and tour begins
- 5:00 pm - Return to the original meeting point
- 5:00 - 5:30 pm - Leave meeting point, drop off at guest accommodations
- A private tour for up to four passengers to be experienced in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- A professional tour guide
- Snacks, coffee, tea, water
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- We strongly recommend you bring a warm jacket, as this is an outdoor event and early mornings and desert nights can be chilly.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight.
SAR 1900 plus 15% VAT per passenger
- Transportation provided from your accomodations to the meeting point.
- Guests will be picked up one hour prior to the start of the tour.
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUlaLearn More
What to DoLearn More
Where to EatLearn More
Where to StayLearn More