In the lush AlUla Oasis, learn about Eco-Gardening in AlUla in this interactive workshop. Discover farm animals, a plant nursery, a garden, a composting station and more.
Within this workshop, you will:
- Learn about vegetable gardening and plant nurseries
- Interact with different animals that can be found on an AlUla farm, such as chickens, turkeys, pigeons, peacocks, rabbits, sheep, and goats
- Understand the different steps of composting
- See the difference in the growth of plants over time
- Walk around the gardens
Hours of Operation:
9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Noon)
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Duration: 3 hours
- Light snacks and refreshments at the beginning of the experience
- Lunch or dinner take-away meal at the end of the experience.
Parking: Complimentary at the North Parking.
- Guests should wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe walking shoes or boots.
- A sun protection hat and some form of sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Please be advised no heels, sandals, loose clothing or jewellery should be worn for this activity.
Know before you go
- Pre-registration is required.
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience.
- Children 6 years and above are welcome.
Experiences Not To Miss
14 – 31 March Top Gun
15 December - 2 Apr Khaybar Volcano Camp
Until 30 April AlUla on Wheels
Until 30 September Heritage Oasis Trail Tour
AlUla Music Hub
17 Feb – 16 May FAME: Andy Warhol in AlUla
Installation Photo © Arts AlUla / © The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh, PA, a museum of Carnegie Institute. All rights reserved. Film still courtesy The Andy Warhol Museum
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUlaLearn More
What to DoLearn More
Where to EatLearn More
Where to StayLearn More