Take adventure to the next level with rock climbing on the spectacular rocks of AlUla. Enjoy this fun adventure sport while taking in nature’s beauty.Book Now
Adventurers of all levels will learn the basics of rock climbing during this introductory session and leave with a feeling of achievement, having scaled to new heights. Once secured and safe in a harness, take part in the thrill of climbing upwards to see stunning views of AlUla’s magnificent landscapes. Challenge your mind and body as you move to the top of the cliff for the ultimate accomplishment.
Rock Climbing Details
• Duration: 90-minute experience
• Price: SAR 120
• Level of Fitness: Light to Medium
• Meeting location: Adventure Hub; Please arrive 45 minutes before your booking.
• Parking: Complimentary at Adventure Hub
Guests should wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe walking shoes or boots. Please be advised no heels, sandals, loose clothing or jewellery should be worn for this activity. After checking in, visitors will be transported to the starting point, where staff will go over safety procedures and equip safety gear.
Height and weight restrictions apply:
Minimum height: 110 cm
Minimum/Maximum weight: 20 kg to 120 kg
• Pre-registration is required. Please read the terms and conditions before purchase and note that you will be required to complete a waiver form before the activity.
• Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience.
*Suitable for children 6 years and above.
*Not suitable for pregnant women.
Experience available on select days and times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
Departing at 6:00 am
This experience is not available in July and August.
Explore Adventure & Outdoor Experiences
Heritage Oasis Trail
Dadan Vintage Land Rover Day Tour
Hegra Vintage Land Rover Day Tour
Dadan & Jabal Ikmah Tour
AlUla Old Town Tour
AlUla Zipline Experience
Via Ferrata & Canyon Hammock
The Ridge Walk
AlUla Buggy Tours
Hidden Valley Hike
Heritage Oasis Trail
Wheels Bike Hub
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUla
What to Do
Where to Eat
Where to Stay