Once you visit the website and/ or enter your personal information, it shall be deemed an approval for collecting and using your personal information, as per this policy. Otherwise, please, do not share your personal information with us.
Personal Information Security:
All information provided by you when using the website, i.e. information entered to Sign Up or while entering into transactions through the website, including, without limitation to, your name, contact data, gender, date of birth and profession shall be considered as a "personal information". Such information are processed as per data protection regulation in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. However, we take all reasonable proceeds and measures for your personal information safety from loss, invalid access or abuse. Such measures for your personal information protection include:
- Strict proceeds and measures, and continuous comprehensive safety survey for risks incurred by networks, for information safety protection and protection from fraud and invalid access to our systems.
- Application of most recent technical criteria, which includes safe processing of personal data.
- Regular and periodical update of proceeds and rules for information flow protection and control.
- Qualifying and training our employees for consideration of confidentiality of our visitors' personal information.
Personal Information Collection and How to Use:
Information collection and use may include the followings:
Name, address, contact number, ID card, profession or any other data submitted to us.
Should you not willing to receive any information or calls from us for the above mentioned, kindly cancel your approval through our website or contacting data protection officer by the e-mail stated below.
The RCU may collect your data provided to us along with other data, without familiarizing yourself and use the same for administrative purposes.
Information We May Collect:
Each time you visit our website, the following data automatically are being collected:
- Technical Information:
- i.e. Internet Protocol Address (IP) for computer connection with internet, Sign Up information, browser category and version, time zone setting, operation system and main system.
- Information of your Visits:
- i.e. full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), click positioning in our website (including time and date), page overviewed or searched for, page responding time, downloading errors and/ or visits period to certain pages.
The RCU may share your information with governmental agencies, legal and regulatory authorities and private entities, with whom the RCU is contracted for providing services.
Should the RCU has shared or disclosed your personal information with others, such entities will be requested to keep and deal with such personal information confidentially and keep the reasonable safety for information protection from loss, abuse, invalid use, disclosure, amendment or damage.
It is our liability to protect your privacy and take safety proceeds for processing and moving your personal information. However, the internet may allow the information flow in such instances through networks, without any comprehensive safety measures, and invalid users may access to the same. Therefore, we recommend the followings:
- Contact us once you think any person has got your password, user code or any other private information.
- Do not share your information through the mobile phone or the internet network, unless you recognize the received person/ party.
- Use secured browser while performing transactions through internet, in addition to closing all applications not used on the network. Moreover, make sure that your anti-virus is up to date.
Linking to other Websites:
In case of any changes in your personal information, including without limitation to your personal data, kindly notify us by updating your data on the website or contacting information protection officer by the e-mail herein-below, in order to be able to update and amend yours.
The RCU owns all intellectual property rights of the website, including without limitation to the content, design, photographs, videos, as per Saudi system of intellectual property and trademarks, which cannot be used, unless for personal or commercial purpose; otherwise, it shall be acquired the RCU approval of the same.